[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: brass spheres

From: 	RODERICK MAXWELL[SMTP:tank-at-magnolia-dot-net]
Reply To: 	tank-at-magnolia-dot-net
Sent: 	Saturday, September 06, 1997 5:57 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: brass spheres

> Max,
>
> No, there isn't a minimum order and they do take Visa and Mastercard. I
> have ordered some of the copper spheres in the past for my Wimshurst
> generator and they are well worth the price. I don't know where you are,
> but here are the phone numbers for McMaster-Carr sales centers around
> the country.
>
> New York City - Philadelphia:
> 908-329-3200
>
> Atlanta:
> 404-346-7000
>
> Chicago:
> 708-833-0300
>
> Los Angeles:
> 310-692-5911
>
> Just pick the one nearest you. Happy Tesla coil parts hunting!
>
> Safe coiling,
>
> Ed Wingate

   I ordered the spheres Friday. One 2" and one 2.5". They should be
here sometime next week. I also asked about a catalog and the
salesperson told me they only send them out to busineses. So I told the
lady that I work for a family business (True) and she told me she would
send me one (hope so). They probably have a few more items I would like
to get my mitts on. I'm begining to find out half the battle, and also
half the fun of this hobby is finding the parts to work with!

                                   Frankensteins Helper
                                          Max