[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ~Coil Size

From: 	FutureT-at-aol-dot-com[SMTP:FutureT-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent: 	Saturday, September 06, 1997 3:02 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: ~Coil Size

<<

Dale,

The 42" spark TC is an ordinary TC, except it has a synchronous
gap. Of course a sync-gap can be considered to be ordinary.  I can
repost the full specs if you'd like.  You can definitely expect more
than 10" spark from a 15kV, 60 mil trannie, but you might want to make
up a larger secondary.  I estimate that my coil would give about 36"
sparks using a regular series static gap.

John Freau