[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Water rheostat?

From: 	Ashley, Marcus[SMTP:Marcus.Ashley-at-actew-dot-com.au]
Sent: 	Friday, September 05, 1997 12:13 AM
To: 	'Tesla List'
Subject: 	RE: Water rheostat?

I am not sure about high voltages but this sounds exactly like what I am
using to control the speed of my muffin fan to quench my spak gap. It
works really well with 12 volts. It is just two nails in a pot of
saturated salt water with one nail stationary and the other moves up and
down.

Allways listen to experts, they'll tell you what can't be done and why.
      Then do it.
                                                Marc Ashley