[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: brass spheres

From: 	Edward J. Wingate[SMTP:ewing7-at-frontiernet-dot-net]
Reply To: 	ewing7-at-frontiernet-dot-net
Sent: 	Wednesday, September 03, 1997 3:23 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: brass spheres

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Max,

Lotsa luck! I have been trying to get a catalogue from them for years to
no avail. It seems that they only send catalogues to LARGE companies and
businesses. You can order from them with no problem if you have the
proper item numbers, etc. I have placed quite a few orders with them in
the past from catalogues I have obtained second hand and they still
wouldn't send me a new catalogue! You can usually talk a large business
into giving you an old copy of the M-C catalogue. The items usually
don't change too much from year to year.

Safe Coiling,

Ed Wingate