[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Magazines ?

From: 	Kenneth Aaron[SMTP:kennetha-at-geocities-dot-com]
Sent: 	Thursday, September 04, 1997 4:39 AM
To: 	hvlist-at-anchorage.ab.umd.edu; tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

The lines below were taken from some page off the web.

Does any of you have the magazines described below ?

I'd really appreciate a scan or photocopy of the articles , I'll send
a self addressed envelope to whoever is kind enough to comply.

     1990 RADIO ELECTRONICS ELECTRONIC EXPERIMENTERS HANDBOOK (magazine),
     ELECTRONIC TORNADO, by Robert Iannini. Schematic and constr.
instructions for a variable power
     supply for a plasma sphere, with audio input, variable pulse and
intensity (note: plasma spheres don't
     really need a vacuum pump, use a jar full of pure helium or pure argon
at 1-ATM)

     1990 RADIO ELECTRONICS ELECTRONIC EXPERIMENTERS HANDBOOK (magazine),
     (magazine), BUILD THE LIGHTNING BULB, By Vinny Vollono. Plans for a
simple plasma sphere
     based on an automotive ignition coil, a triac, and a 6" light bulb
Kenneth Aaron
E-mail : kennetha-at-geocities-dot-com
http://www.geocities-dot-com/SunsetStrip/8736/