[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Toroids

From: 	Mad Coiler[SMTP:tesla_coiler-at-hotmail-dot-com]
Sent: 	Tuesday, September 02, 1997 3:10 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Toroids

Malcolm,
  I have a question for you regarding the above mentioned 'radius of
curvature'. What curve are you talking about. For example, I have an
8"x24" toroid. Are you talking about the curve of the 8" circle or the
curve of the 24"? Say sparks wont break out of my toroid- would I reduce
my size to 8"x20" or the other route, 5"x24"? Or perhaps its a
combination of both. Am I making any sense?

Mad Coiler