[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 100 meter sparks

From: 	John H. Couture[SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, October 26, 1997 6:47 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: 100 meter sparks

  To All -

  Could this be the 100 meter spark I saw in the Russian Pavilion at the
1939 World Fair in New York? The pavilion was about 300 ft long and 75 ft
high and there was a spark at the ceiling moving the full length of the
building. As I recall it appeared to be a series of sparks jumping from one
electrode to another. This maybe was a series of Marx generators triggered
by the previous spark.

  John Couture