[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Pole pigs in the USA

From: 	Chip Atkinson[SMTP:chip-at-XiG-dot-com]
Reply To: 	Chip Atkinson
Sent: 	Friday, October 24, 1997 8:25 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Pole pigs in the USA

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

I purchased my pole pig rebuilt for about $350 + -$20 (memory problems :-))
from H&H transformer in Denver.  It is certified as PCB free.  When
calling around,  different rewinders act differently.  One of the first
guys that I got ahold of was terrified of liability and he and I agreed
that it would be better if I shopped elsewhere (he was polite though).
H&H transformer was the exact opposite.  They were helpful, and even
delivered it to me at work.  (Quite the delivery for a software company!)
I was up front with everyone from the beginning.
I suggest looking in the yellow pages under electric or transformer.  I
didn't even bother with the utility company.

Chip

Chip Atkinson; Xi Graphics 1801 Broadway, Denver CO 80202
(303)298-7478voice (303)298-1406fax (800)946-7433sales