[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Get Your Oudin Coil Plans Here

From: 	Kristian Ukkonen[SMTP:kukkonen-at-cc.hut.fi]
Sent: 	Wednesday, October 22, 1997 8:09 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Get Your Oudin Coil Plans Here

On Wed, 22 Oct 1997, Tesla List wrote:

> is still readily available, though -- the original issues of Scientific
> American, themselves! SA is issued yearly on microfilm cartridges, and
> many libraries subscribe to them and have them avaialable. My employer's
> technical library has decades worth of these. Another source of old

At least here in Finland the libraries of Universities have
old issues of SA. Even most bigger city libraries have
old issues to, say, 60s or 50s..

> As an aside, somewhere on the web, I found and printed out an index of
> the old Amateur Scientist articles from SA. It's far from thorough, but
> it does at least give pointers to the major topics covered by the
> articles. I don't have the URL or the printout handy at the moment, but
> a web search ought to unearth it if it's still out there.

There's a link at SAS (Society of Amateur Scientists) homepage.
My homepage has a link to SAS. A person of SAS nowadays writes
the Amateur scientist articles.

  Kristian Ukkonen.

| Kristian Ukkonen       |  Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law |