[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MICROWAVE POWER TRANSFORMERS

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 09:08:49 -0500
From: Michael Smith <md.smith-at-usa-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: MICROWAVE POWER TRANSFORMERS (fwd)

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: MICROWAVE POWER TRANSFORMERS (fwd)
> Date: Monday, October 20, 1997 10:50 PM

Anyone interested in microwave oven xfrmrs, I will send them to you for
the price of shipping. I have a shed full and am getting more all the
time. (that is another story). PEM me if you want some. I sent a couple
big ones to someone already. The box was 32 pounds and was about 15 buck
for ups shipping. I can't respond untill I return from vacation, but let
me know I you would like some of these. I can't use them all.

I will leave the tropical place and return to the cold midwest on Nov 8.
 :(   :)

Michael Smith
md.smith-at-usa-dot-net