[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Forwarded mail....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 23:06:59 +0500
From: "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Forwarded mail.... (fwd)

On Sat, 18 Oct 1997 14:42:43 -0600 James Plantz
<jplantz-at-nuc-dot-net> wrote;

> Group,
>
>  I am working on my first coil, but I do not want it to be a dud.
>  What I am looking for is direction. Can someone please point the way to a
> place on internet that details the construction of an adequate spark gap
> and power supply. My secondary coil is wrapped around a 6"(i.d thin walled)
> pvc pipe with #22 magnet wire. The total length of the wrapping is 25.3"
> (4:1 aspect ratio). The caps are thr beer bottle variety (4). These are the
> ony parts that i have constructed so far.....help?

Jim take a look at the lists arhive site:
       ftp://nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla

There you will find enough material to get you well on your way especialy
look into the material by Richard Quik.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/