[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where are the PCBs?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:39:17 +1200
From: Malcolm Watts <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Where are the PCBs?

Hi Kevin,
          I have a pretty large list from the NZ Ministry of Health
of PCB containing components, mostly related to fluoro lamps and some
motor caps. The list is really too large to reprint and is not
exhaustive. Unfortunately, a lot of the components don't have "ol"
type identifiers but a string of numbers which vary from one
manufacturer to the next. Two of the non-PCB "ols" are VISCONOL and
NITROGOL. Most of these caps are quite unsuitable for a good quality
TC although they do work and are self-healing to some extent. One of
the major weaknesses is the lack of thickness of the lead-in wires.

Malcolm