[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Malcolm's results available

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 18:20:26 -0400 (EDT)
From: richard hull <rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Malcolm's results available

All,

I have assembled Malcolm Watt's recent photo essay into a multipaged xerox
document.  This shows most of Malcolm's photos of the small twin and his
digital storage scope recorded quenching experiments undertaken recently.  I
went to xerox due to the fact that most of his photos are of scope traces
and color photo reproduction would show little for the greatly added cost.

I have a number of copies of the finished paper and will send one to anyone
on this list wanting one for $2.00 to cover the cost of postage and
reproduction.  I will also accept 6- 32 cent U.S. stamps in payment over
cash or check.  Foriegn requests might be about $1.00 more ($3.00 total) due
to extra postage.

Richard Hull, TCBOR