[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: R.I.P. one 14kV pole pig!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 19:22:54 -0700
From: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: R.I.P. one 14kV pole pig!

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Greg,

But the GOOD news is that you might be able to replace the bushing
without needing to rebuild the pig. Sounds like the way the current
flowed, the transformer itself withstood the onslaught! So maybe Charles
is STILL the record holder for taking out the actual transformer portion
of the pig! :^)

-- Bert --