[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pri-Sec Phasing

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 17:02:11 -0400
From: Thomas McGahee <tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Pri-Sec Phasing

----------
> From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Pri-Sec Phasing
> Date: Tuesday, October 07, 1997 4:32 PM

Greg,
I agree with Malcolm. If what the book said was true, then if you
bifilar wound two primary coils and then connected the start of the
windings together and then the endings together you would have a
current flow between them due to their supposedly opposite
polarities. But that just ain't so.

Maybe that isn't what the book actually said... or else the book is
wrong.

My two cents worth.
Fr. Tom McGahee