[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Source for Surplus Wire?

From: 	Thomas McGahee[SMTP:tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com]
Sent: 	Friday, November 28, 1997 8:05 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Cc: 	Rene-at-compuserve-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Source for Surplus Wire?

The Coax Connection:
Joe Cassata,
10 S. Meadow lane
 Naperville, Ill. 60564
Phone# (630)-420-0342

Many on the Tesla list have used this supplier.  He needs a
check in advance for the first order, and will COD a second.  He ships
promtly, and will sell you any length you want. His prices are not
the absolute lowest you will ever find anywhere, but he is a rock
solid source for ALL KINDS of wire, and will sell in small quantities
or large. An excellent resource to add to your list of suppliers.

Fr. Tom McGahee