[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

From: 	Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
Sent: 	Tuesday, November 25, 1997 2:05 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

On Wednesday, November 19, 1997 1:46 AM Rick Holland
[SMTP:rickh-at-ghg-dot-net] wrote;

> Someone on the list suggested that a Lindsey Publication of this book
> was in some way a rip-off, or at least that's the impression I got. I
> have done business with Lindsey Pubs in the past and what I got was an
> entire re-publication of the book in question clearly marked as a
> re-publication with permission from the copywrite owner...

Rick, if the book your talking about is "Nikola Tesla: Lectures, Patents,
and Articles" then yes Lindsay's STOLE the material from the Tesla Museum
in Yugoslavia! There's an old saying that paper never refused ink and
even though Lindsay's claimed that they recieved permision to re-print,
comunications with the museum says otherwise!

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/