[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RSG

From: 	Daryl P. Dacko[SMTP:mycrump-at-cris-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, November 24, 1997 5:26 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: RSG

At 11:39 PM 11/23/97 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

This is similar to the route I'm going to try with mine.

The only thing I'd worry about is having current pulses going through
the bearings. I was thinking about a wide copper or alunimum flap
running against the shaft or face of the disk, perhaps with a bit
of conductive paste to help prevent welding during the high current
pulses.

Daryl