[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Shall I continue...

From: 	Barton B. Anderson[SMTP:mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net]
Sent: 	Thursday, November 20, 1997 9:16 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Shall I continue...

Fr. Tom,

I have been on the list since June 97. I am building my first
operational coil and also one which is relatively large and high
powered. This of course is not something most new builders should even
consider due to the dangers involved with high powered coils (pole pigs,
etc..). I personally have been involved with high power/high voltage
systems as part of my profession, but never would I be one to think I
know all there is to know. Your posts along with Dr. R, Malcolm, Bert,
and several others, I apply much "brain power" to. After a bit of time
on the list, one gets familiar with the knowledgeable (and the not so
knowledgeable). You are one of those which I take seriously. Your posts
have been well presented. You have a knack for explaining things in
detail which is a quality not all share. I'm sure I speak for all when I
say "it would be a great lost to this list if you were not part of it".

My very best and many thanks,
Bart Anderson     Bart's High Voltage Lab