[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Shall I continue...

From: 	Lorenzo De Toro III[SMTP:loren13-at-netside-dot-net]
Sent: 	Saturday, November 22, 1997 1:04 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Shall I continue...

| So, if you have personally gained anything as a result of my
| involvement on this list and wish me to be able to continue
| being a Tesla List member, you might consider dropping me a
| short note via e-mail. Hopefully I will get my request
| approved and can continue on as before.

I am somewhat new to this newsgroup but have benefited greatly from Fr. Tom
McGahee's posts to this list, not only because the contain useful technical
information, but because he is a Catholic Priest. I was educated by Jesuits
and perhaps the most important lesson I learned from them was that science
and religion are not mutually exclusive but rather that they complement
each other, after all, both fields are essentially a search for Truth.
Seeing priests taking an active role in science is a surprise to many but
it does help to clear many of the misconceptions which have been formed
throughout history.

Thanks
Lorenzo De Toro III