[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Shall I continue...

From: 	Rick L. Kirby[SMTP:rkirby-at-earthlink-dot-net]
Sent: 	Friday, November 21, 1997 12:37 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Cc: 	rkirby-at-earthlink-dot-net
Subject: 	Re: Shall I continue...

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Fr. Tom

	I for one have gained considerably from you membership on this list. I
am nearly finished with a med. size 6" coil that I owe in part to your
posts. You have a great talent for explaining things about coiling so I
can understand them clearly. I'm sure that things I learned from you
have saved me much time and money.

	BTW I really liked your design for the variable spark gap, (thanks).

	I hope you can remain on this list as I'm sure many many others here do
also. You are in the top 5 or 10 on this list that I learn the most
from. I always keep an eye out for your posts. It fact I always print
out hard copies for my reference binder.

Thank you for your contribution!

You have my vote!

Rick L. Kirby