[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

From: 	Thomas McGahee[SMTP:tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com]
Sent: 	Thursday, November 20, 1997 11:54 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Cc: 	rickh-at-ghg-dot-net
Subject: 	Re: Tesla Museum [Lindsey Publication]

Rick,
I was the one who used the term "rip-off" in one of my posts. Please note
that I did NOT say Lindsey Publications were rip-offs. I own many Lindsey
publications and am pleased with them. But there ARE other outfits out
there who are willing to charge you $50 for a poorly xeroxed copy of the
book in question, and I am positive they do not have permission. (I don't
think the Tesla Museum would want their name on such shoddy reproductions.)

Rick, I think your brain may have played a trick on you :) If you
look at the two following posts you will see that *I* referred to
"rip-offs" without mentioning any specific names, and Alfred Skrocki
mentioned "boot-leg copies done by Lindsays Pub."
Your brain jumbled the two together and came up with
"Someone on the list suggested that a Lindsey Publication of this book
was in some way a rip-off, or at least that's the impression I got."
Yep, that was the impression you got,but it was a slightly wrong
impression. But not to worry. We all have days when our brains
play tricks on us.

Hope this helps.
Fr. Tom McGahee

Copies of Original Posts follow: