[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: new secondary problems

From: 	Sulaiman Abdullah[SMTP:sulabd-at-hotmail-dot-com]
Sent: 	Wednesday, November 19, 1997 12:56 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: new secondary problems

WOW !-at-#$%^
Free energy - ZPE finally achieved.

I assume you mean electrically shocked in which case I can think of
a few possibilities;

1  Static electricity from the carpet etc.

2  You may be picking up r.f. energy from a radio station (L.W.)

3  Someone nearby has a Tesla coil on the same frequency.

In any case I'd maintain the configuration you've got now and do some
investigation, for example with an a.c. voltmeter or oscilloscope,
please let us know what you find.

bye ... Sulaiman