[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE- Connecting capacitor plates

From: 	Robert Michaels[SMTP:robert.michaels-at-online.sme-dot-org]
Sent: 	Sunday, November 16, 1997 6:34 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	RE- Connecting  capacitor  plates

        To your otherwise sound advice, Alfred, permit me to ad that
        all sheet-metal corners should be

                                Well Rounded

        Sharp corners invite dielectric failure from puncture.

        Also - the sheet-metal edges should be filed/dressed if the
        cutting process left any burrs or sharp ridges.

                                        An old smoothie, from
                                        -- Detroit, USA

                                        Robert Michaels

TL>From:  Alfred A. Skrocki[SMTP:alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com]
TL>Subject:  Connecting  capacitor  plates

TL>On Tuesday, November 11, 1997 7:58 AM Matt Mills
TL>[SMTP:megavolt-at-usa-dot-net] wrote;

TL>Matt I noticed my ASCII diagram got messed up in transit so
TL>I'm resending that part.

 [ ... ]