[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: aluminum spheres

From: 	Mark Bean[SMTP:cyber-x-at-eni-dot-net]
Reply To: 	admin-at-virtualtheater-dot-com
Sent: 	Saturday, November 15, 1997 12:48 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: aluminum spheres

Hi All,

I'm new here. I really like what I have read so far today. This is a
much better group of Coilers than the "other" list I belong to. I was
getting tired of the nonsense and non Tesla related babble. It's good to
be here.

My name is Mark Bean. I live in Las Vegas, NV. I have been studying
Tesla's life and technology for about 3 years, (every day).

I am getting my first Tesla Coil on the 29th of this month from the God
of thunder himself, Mr. Bill Wysock. I'm so very lucky. Has anyone seen
his work? It's really incredible! I have never seen such quality and
care in every Coil model he has ever built. Bill Wysock has a web site
with lots of cool pics.

His URL is:
http://www.ocws-dot-com/tesla/index.html

I had the chance to meet with him when he was in Las Vegas installing a
giant Tesla Coil for the "Imagine" show at the Luxor, (the big Pyramid).
This is a must see while in Vegas.

I have found a Science Surplus company that custom makes quality
Toroids. They also have tons of great science kits and plans. I
purchased a really great large Van De Graaff kit from them as well.

Here's the info:
Science First
95 Botsford Place
Buffalo, New York 14216
1 800 875-3214

Does anyone have any neat experiments that I can try when I get my Coil?

Thanks,

Mark Bean
http://www.virtualtheater-dot-com