[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE- Toroid Design Features

From:	Scott Stephens [SMTP:stephens-at-enteract-dot-com]
Sent:	Thursday, November 13, 1997 9:55 AM
To:	Tesla List
Subject:	Re: RE- Toroid Design Features

At 08:31 AM 11/12/97 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

I made a 5" dia one out of 3/4" copper pipe. Think it will be too small?
I have considered 2" dia aluminum flexible air hose from the auto parts
store, for air filter rebreathers. But it's ribbed and I'm afraid of corona
loss.

Finaly, I'm thinking of heating schd 40 PVC, bending it around the coffee
can like the copper pipe, gluing copper dust to it and electroplating it
with copper.

I don't like the idea of using air ducts with sharp edges. Any comments?
At 09:14 AM 11/9/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi all,

BTW, this was on that other list...