[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube Coil Wattage?

From:	Jeff W. Parisse [SMTP:jparisse-at-ddlabs-dot-com]
Sent:	Wednesday, November 12, 1997 10:34 AM
To:	Tesla List
Subject:	Re: Tube Coil Wattage?

Richard,

O.K. I accept that. However, when people ask "Well, gee, what kinda power
ya puttin' out with that thingie". I want to be able to give an estimate
rather
than reply with "it's a mystery even to the best Tesla coil engineers...".

I guess input power. I could equate it to hairdryers. "Well, it's about one
and
a half hairdryers".

Jeff W. Parisse, Art Director
Digital Design Laboratories