[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube Coil Wattage?

From:	Edward V. Phillips [SMTP:ed-at-alumni.caltech.edu]
Sent:	Tuesday, November 11, 1997 10:18 PM
To:	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:	Re: Tube Coil Wattage?

"Ed,

Could the over-unity be due to the difference between AC and
DC? I'm using volt and ammeters to make measurements...

What do YOU think is happening? Should I call my patent
attorney? (big grin).

Jeff W. Parisse, Art Director
Digital Design Laboratories
www.ddlabs-dot-com"

	It has been my experience that sensational results are often
the results of monumental mistakes.  At least, that has happened
to me a few times at least.  Something must be wrong in your
metering, probably in measuring plate current.  I would suggest
calibrating your meters and seeing what results you get.

Ed