[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FW: VSWR Voltages

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Sunday, November 09, 1997 3:46 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: VSWR Voltages

Hi John,

In answer to question one, I would think a storage scope with a 60MHz
bandwidth would be plenty at TC frequencies. But C&C are not talking
about this happening in the sub-uS range. To the contrary. Check the
1990 ITS notes to get an idea of the timescale. I have captured
10MHz spurii easily using it with a sufficiently high speed timebase.
    BTW, I think the 10X scenario is rubbish. I did some experiments
on the weekend and saw not a jot of it. I have two captured waveforms
in the scope right now.

Malcolm