[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pulsed tube TC work

From: 	randy-at-gte-dot-net[SMTP:randy-at-gte-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, November 09, 1997 1:19 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Pulsed tube TC work

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

John:
Can you give us some idea of the duty-cycles and PPS in your
experiments? I am thinking of playing with a 4-1000A or maybe
two.

Also, does anyone have knowledge as to whether a tapered secondary
would work? I have to believe that it would, but cant see any advantage
except that I can lay my hands on a seriously long fiberglass form...
approx 27', 8 inches tapered down to four.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Randy