[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Jennings HV Vacuum Relay Data

From: 	randy-at-gte-dot-net[SMTP:randy-at-gte-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, November 09, 1997 1:05 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Jennings HV Vacuum Relay Data

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

There are various free sites that anyone can put a web-page on,
http://www.angelfire-dot-com  being but one example. I have no web page
but I know that there are ways to tell the various search-engines
that you are out there, using key words the searcher is looking for,
"Tesla" "coil" "sex"  for example.
Randy