[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re Secondary Coil Resonant Frequency?

From: 	Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com[SMTP:Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent: 	Monday, November 03, 1997 9:08 AM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Re Secondary Coil Resonant Frequency?

<<
 But, how do you find these two values by calculation alone (before
 building the thing)??? Do you have to resort to a messy Biot-Savart
 calculation, or is there a quick approximation?

 Could someone give us solved example of how it is really done??? (that's
 a challenge!)

 -Adam

Adam,

You can use my spreadsheet TeslExla - found at the ftp site.  I use it to do
all the calculations before I start building a new coil.   It is an Excel
spreadsheet program.

Ed Sonderman