[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Neon Transoformers for Sale Page!

From: 	terryf-at-verinet-dot-com[SMTP:terryf-at-verinet-dot-com]
Sent: 	Sunday, November 02, 1997 6:13 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Neon Transoformers for Sale Page!

All,
        I suddenly found myself needing a new neon transformer. :-(

I prefer a new one, that hasen't been 90% killed by being out in the weather
in my area, so I went web searching.

In my search, I ran across a wonderful page at:

        http://lightwriters-dot-com/nw/op.htm

Every neon transformer imaginable for sale at good prices (I think??).  They
also sell other neon parts.  They sound very friendly (unlike some
overpriced local shops that think I am going to use it for a Tesla coil or
something).

Note that these are plastic filled so they can't be depoted easily if that
is your thing.  They have unpotted ones but the power rating is rather low.

The 15000V 120MA Cold Cathode looks like fun :-))  Two of the 60s in
parallel would be cheaper however.

If your rich and feel like dying young, check out their 22KVA bombarders and
controllers at:

http://lightwriters-dot-com/nw/pp.htm

24,000 Vac at 910 mA. :-)

$3000 with fancy variac  :-(  But fun to dream about.

        Terry