[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Am I braking the LAW

Subject:     Am I braking the LAW
      Date:  Mon, 26 May 1997 08:08:26 -0400
      From:  I C V R <ICVR-at-alliance-dot-net>
        To:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

The EPA will put you in jail
Am I braking the LAW OR
     Why the EPA is not obeying the LAW!

I have noted over the past several years that whenever the EPA embarks
on
an RF Radiation crusade, they quote a different enabling legislation to
validate their actions and the spending of public money EACH TIME! I
find
that a little peculiar. One would think that there would be some
cornerstone
congressional mandate to justify the frenzied and uncontrollable
behavior
we all have experienced from time to time in EPA RF Radiation events.

I decided to look into this peculiarity. I began by first examining