[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Subject: Re: balloon torrids???

Subject:   Re: Subject: Re: balloon torrids???
  Date:    Wed, 21 May 1997 02:15:41 -0400 (EDT)
  From:    SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com
    To:    tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

<< From the very nature of this list, we're all used to
 performing hazardous operations, and no one's going to cower in fear
 when
 a little common sense and a safe set-up will allow us to do what needs
 be done. If we outline the hazards and the problems, they can apply the
 common sense and safe procedure, and everyone can have fun.

 Wes B. >>
I wrote the original post on a laboratory setup to produce hydrogen gas.
Your
response and critique is to a post on the same subject by gary weaver
concerning drano and the like which I did not respond to any furthur. If
you
will read my original post you will see the cautions, the cooling, the
use of
a large vessel,the reaction  type , the heat, the attachment of a baloon
away
from the reaction and after cooling, ETC... Observe the headers of who
the
post is comming from please. The statements you speak of and the post
you
attached are NOT the same.
Stephen L Sanders-  SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com