[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Need some help in finishing coil...quench caps and

Subject:  Re: Need some help in finishing coil...quench caps and
  Date:   Wed, 21 May 1997 20:29:06 -0500
  From:   Shawn Collins <rubidium-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>
    To:   Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Dr. Resonance:

Thank you for your help.

This project is almost finished. I appreciate your instructions on the
choke, I just am not sure what a pi-section choke looks like....Is it
three
to four sections of channel cut into a dowel while on a lathe that are
then
filled with 40 turns of wire that continues between channels ? Please
advise
me on recommended wire size, type, and if I seem to have the concept.

I will definitely order your  "Tesla Oscillator Design Guide", but need
this
info before it will arrive.

Thanks very much for your help !

Shawn Collins