[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 10 tests and suddenly...RRRAAAATTTTT!!!

Subject:  Re: 10 tests and suddenly...RRRAAAATTTTT!!!
  Date:   Tue, 13 May 1997 02:59:11 +0200
  From:   tesla <tesla-at-ixx.se>
    To:   Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

>Congratulations Matt!  That's a wonderful sound when things come into
>tune
>and the sound of the output streamers combines with the change in
>character
>of the sparkgap.  Also 3-4  footers is a pretty damned good start!
>Addictive isn't it?!
>

>Charles

Thanx!

Addictive is indeed the very word. I don't know how much more i can
expect
to get out of 1,08kVA but i think i can crank out a bit more than i did.
I'm currently building two new poly caps(10-15nF each) and adding 5-6
more
turns to the primary. I'm also making the primary mobile so i can
replace
it with future ones.
Now that i see what my TC produces i'm releasing the strike rail to be
what
it should be : A strike rail!

The next step would be to go over to one of my two 2kVA polepigs, after
that
i think i have to build myself a rotary gap.
But for now i have so many friends to show what i've been talking about
for
so long that i'm running out of sparetime. =)

Some pictures should be up on my page this week if anyone is interested
and
i will also upload them to Kristians FTP site.

http://phoenix.engelholm.se/tesla/default.htm

//Matt