[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Transformer (2500 volt)

Subject:  Re: Transformer (2500 volt)
  Date:  Mon, 12 May 1997 13:44:20 -0500
  From:  David Huffman <huffman-at-FNAL.GOV>
    To:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Question, do you really need to add current limiting if you use a
uwave transformer? I had my waste management friend get me 4 old
uwaves, all different but similar. Each transformer has shunts,
aren't they enough to limit the current?
BTW the xformers look like new, after the dusts is removed, and if
placed under oil should be quite rugged.
Dave Huffman

snip