[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pegasus instead of Eudora

Subject:  Re: primary coil
  Date:   Sun, 11 May 1997 17:23:07 +0500
  From:   "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
    To:   Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

On Sat, 10 May 1997 18:17:19 -0700 (PDT) gweaver
<gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net> wrote;

> I just downloaded Eudora for email.  This is my first message using
> it. Just learning how to use it.

Sorry to say Garry Eudora is also creating the word wrap problem
in you message to.

> I have a primary coil wound with 3/8" copper tubing spaced 1/4" between
> tubes.  Its helical wound on a 30 degree angle.  The center diameter is
> 6.625".  I will have to count the turns to know the exact number but I
> think   <-------
> its about 16 or 18 turns.  I don't have any use for this coil any more
> and     <-------
> don't want to rewind it to make a different primary coil.  If anyone is
> interested I will sell it for $50.00.  I think this is a fare price
> because <-------
> the tubing cost about $30.00 and I have about 8 hours work in building
> it.     <-------

If I may be so bold as to suggest you download a copy of Pegasus
Mail and try it out. It unlike Eudora is FREE and allows you to
set the width of your messages. Bert tried it check his post out.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/