[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tingle Filing

Subject:  Tingle Filing
  Date:   Sat, 03 May 1997 05:33:10 -0700
  From:   Gary Weaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
    To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Last night we had a thunder storm.  I watched the lighting from the back
door
as usual for about 10 minutes.  Lighting struck a large tree in the back
yard.  Lighting came down the tree and shot out across the yard threw
the
roots in all directions.  When it struck the tree I felt a tingle
feeling all
over my entire body just like the same feeling when I hold my hand near
the
tesla coil toroid just out of spark range.  Does this tingle feeling
have a
name?

Today I inspected the tree.  It measures 63' from the back door. It is
split
down the middle in several places and lost 2 large limbs.  The roots in
the
ground are split open 22' from the tree.  It lost 90% of its bark. This
tree
has lots of surface roots.  Time to get out the chain saw.

Gary Weaver