[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Lost mail

Subject:
        Lost mail
  Date:
        Thu, 27 Mar 1997 12:34:27 -0500
  From:
        "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-headwaters-dot-com>
    To:
        tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

All,

I had another 'computer problem' today and lost about 20 mail
messages. Every once in a long while the modem just hangs up halfway
into a download, but my server continues to empty my mail file.  When
I reconnect there is nothing left to download.  I'm using Pegasus
mail.  If any of you computer experts out there can give me helping
ideas I'd welcome them!

If anyone has sent me private e-mail in the past couple of
days I would appreciate it if you could please re-send it.

As punishment I'm going to run my computer at half line voltage for
the next day from a variac.   &*^%$#  computer!

rwstephens