[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SCR's

  Date:
        Tue, 25 Mar 1997 03:39:33 -0700
  From:
        "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
    To:
        "Tesla List" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

to: Ed Phillips

Thanks for the tip -- this is the same coil we are experimenting with.
We're going to try to get the di/dt rate change faster by firing a
cancellation wave (reverse polarity) into the primary.  This might work
out
--- will keep you posted --- we plan on doing these experiments in May
or
early June.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net