[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E-mail

Subject:
        E-mail
  Date:
        Fri, 21 Mar 1997 20:27:40 -0800
  From:
        Gary Weaver <gweaver-at-earthlink-dot-net>
    To:
        tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

3 people on the list have sent me E-mail this week.  I can not send you
back
E-mail.  Mail is comming back with a message that say, the mail is
undeliverable.  Can not deliver to that Email address.

I have had some trouble with the new Netscape program I just installed.
have not had any trouble sending email to most people so I think it is
working fine.  I am not sure what the problem is.

Will the 3 people on the list that sent me E-mail please send me your
correct
E-mail address.

Thank you

Gary Weaver