[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

looking for local coilers

Subject:
        looking for local coilers
  Date:
        Thu, 20 Mar 1997 13:50:28 -0500
  From:
        chuck seguin <seguinc-at-algonquinc.on.ca>
    To:
        tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Good afternoon Chip;

I sent a post to you about 5 days ago.  Here is the same message.

I haven't seen any E-mail traffic from the Ottawa, Ontario region.  I am
curious to know if there is anybody I could connect with around here
that is as passionnate about Tesla technology as I am.  I'm always open
to new ideas and seek great minds to work on common goals.  Hey maybe
start a chapter in the area for TC Builders of Ottawa?!

I'd really appreciate help from people on the list as well as yourself,
Chip.

Hoping to hear from interesting people in my neck of the woods.

Thanks,

Chuck