[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wiring questions

-- BEGIN included message

Hello again-

I am stuck once again in my effort to finish off my first coil.

This is my list of components:

9kV neon 30 ma
salt water cap bank (Not measured yet, but should be around .0063uf)
9 piece copper pipe spark gap spaced at .025"
primary 3/8 inch copper tubing tapped at 8 turns
secondary about 588 turns of 20 ga wire on a 6.375" tube

What I am needing help on is how do I wire the components together?
What do I attach to ground, etc, etc.  I hope you have the time to
explain this. If there is a good description/ diagram in the Tesla
Archive, you could even direct me there.

Thanks in advance.

Nathan
--
Nathan Lamphere