[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube Type Tesla Coils

-- BEGIN included message

Tesla List wrote:

>It should be noted that tube type TC's are not true
> Tesla coils.

I believe Richard Hull posted something a while back regarding this, and
I must say that I agree with him that Tube coils are Tesla coils.

> My question is " Should tube TC's be on a separate Tesla List of it's >own?". Coilers who are interested in tube types will then not have to >scan thru classical coil (or magnifier) postings to find the >information they need.
>
> John C.

I have built clasical Tesla coils, a magnifier, and now have a operating
Tube coil. Much of those acomplishments are directly related to this
list. I for one, am very greatfull for this forum and the subject
matter.

Long live Tesla Coils, Magnifiers, and Tesla(like) Tube coils!

David Trimmell

-- END included message