[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Shielding Computers.

-- BEGIN included message

At 12:38 AM 3/6/97 -0600, you wrote:
>J. Bazemore wrote:
>>
>> Is there a reliable way to shield computers when operating
>> a tesla coil?  If there is a network of 6 computers plugged
>> into bus bars, Do I have to unplug the extensions where they
>> terminate at the computers themselves, or just unplug the
>> bus bars?  Any pointers appreciated.
>>
>>         -Jon
>

>Jon,

If you value the computers unplug at the computers all modem lines, printer
cables mice, keyboards, video jacks, etc.  Most of all get rid of the poweer
cord coming in and the telephone lines going to the modems.  No antenna like
connection should be attached to the CPU box itself!

Richard Hull, TCBOR

-- END included message