[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Strange Black Box...

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Thursday, June 26, 1997 2:40 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Strange Black Box...

Hi Brandon,

I would say pulsating DC. It sounds like a potted EHT module. It will
be internally rectified. The ultor on the scope tube is actually the
smoothing capacitor as well as the accelerating electrode. You can
guarantee the output will be very low power (a milliamp or two
average). TP often denotes "test point" but I have no idea what it is
in this case.

Malcolm