[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Even More Mini Coils

From: 	Malcolm Watts[SMTP:MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz]
Sent: 	Wednesday, June 25, 1997 3:37 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Even More Mini Coils

Hi all,
         As a result of this series of experiments, I now think one
of the primaries typically used in twin coil systems is redundant.
The only requirement for energy transfer is that it gets to the
system as a whole. The current is efficiently transferred from the
base of the driven coil to the base of the free-standing one. Also,
resonator winding directions no longer matter because the operating
mode is now different. Perhaps someone with a larger twin system
could check it out and let us know please.

Thanks,
Malcolm

<snip>