[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sorry

Subject:  Re: Sorry!
  Date:   Sun, 22 Jun 1997 20:50:00 -0500
  From:  'Storey Clamp' <storey-at-stic-dot-net>
    To:  tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

----------
From:   Richard[SMTP:esmit-at-ilink.nis.za]
Sent:   Saturday, June 21, 1997 6:14 AM
To:     tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject:        Sorry!

>Hi, there
>
>A. day ago I received an email message about me as below.
>
>I just want to say that I'm really sorry, I wont email anyone of you guys so much. I really don't want to make enemies with anyone and don't >want people to hate me.
>
>Please forgive me. I know that I sometimes go overboard with Tesla >coils and I know my problem is that I want the best Tesla coil in a few >days without the proper knowledge.
(snip)

Hi Richard,
        All you are guilty of is wonderful youthful enthusiasm, and all
of us old-timers wish we still had it, so don't be discouraged if you
run into an occasional grouch.
        You mentioned that you had trouble unzipping some files. You can
download the latest free winzip beta at :
        http://www.winzip-dot-com/beta63.htm

So have fun with your Tesla projects, be very careful with high voltage,
and keep on asking questions!

Storey Clamp,

old grouch

from

San Antonio, Texas
Age 69

P.S. You might check out a local Ham radio club. Many hams play with
Tesla coils, and you might find someone to share your enthusiasm.